By ugh - 05/10/2010 00:57 - United States

Today, I asked my mom why she decided to be a parent. She replied, in all seriousness, "Everyone else was doing it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 715
You deserved it 3 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

SirWhatsHisFace 0

At least she didnt say "well, there was this orgy, and, you see......"

lol I was, and my youngest brother was the result of birth control that didn't work.

greekamira 0

that's a stupid reason to have a child... is she a good parent?

But it's honest. Mom probably expects OP to have children for the same reason.

But why did she pick her first cousin to be the sperm donor?

:/ Well.. you know the 70s. Damn I wasn't born in the 70s but still.. that's when all the crack and Afros started coming out. o.o

FYLDeep 25

Well don't say anything thing back that might make her want to stop.

whoisthisgirl 4
greekamira 0

no so many women try so hard to be parents cuz they really want a child and some people don't give a damn and have them... half don't even take care of their own children...

That's how I took it. It's better than what my answer would be if my kids ever ask: Decide? I didn't decide. Birth control is only 98% effective and you're a result of that magical 2%. Now shut up and eat your dinner.

Unplanned children aren't necessarily unwanted children. I wasn't planned, but my parents were very happy when they found out my mom was pregnant.

greekamira 0

it's not an FML... FML would be like her mom is her sister or something.

No, I think that's Alabama. Not FML. :D Nice try though. -Fluffy McTiger