By Ashy104 - 09/01/2010 05:36 - United States

Today, I asked my mom if she thought I looked skinny in my shorts. She jiggled my leg fat, looked up at me and walked away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 781
You deserved it 26 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you wear shorts when it's freezing anyway? And, I feel like I'm repeating myself, but when your thighs are relaxed, they always jiggle unless you're only skin and bones.

Before all the people who have never touched a girl start calling the OP fat; unless if you're horribly anorexic, every girl has more or less fat on their thighs.

Comments

YDI for asking your mum if you looked "skinny" o.o Ask if they look good, pretty, flattering.. But skinny?

elliet933 2

first off, everyone is snowed in in Georgia, so if that's really where you're from , you're crazy to be wearing shorts. Second of all, why would you ask her if you didn't want her honest opinion?

elliet933 2

first off, everyone is snowed in in Georgia, so if that's really where you're from , you're crazy to be wearing shorts. Second of all, why would you ask her if you didn't want her honest opinion?

sportsnut 0

you are so ******* stupid. its not about being skinny you fat bitch, its about being in shape

I'm fat and wear clothes i probably shouldn't. FML

because her legs jiggle doesn't mean she's fat. read #1 because they said it right. everyone has fat on their legs no matter how skinny you are unless you're extremely toned or nothing BUT bones and skin your legs are gonna jiggle. It's annoying, and since OP is female and lets face it a lot of females (including myself) wanna look as skinny or flattering as possible and in shorts u want to look skinny and she was probably hoping for some possitive feedback. I know I'm not vey confident in my body so whenever I get a compliment or something it's great and I feel better she was probably just wanting the same thing.

That was bitchy of her. However, agreeing with some other comments, don't ask a question if you can't take the answer.

well next time she asks how something looks jiggle her fat then walk away

IM NOT EVEN GOINGTO BOTHER READING THE OTHER COMMENTS BUT I JUST HAVE TO SAY THAT I DONT TAKE THIS AS MEANIG U ARE FAT *AT ALL* FIRST OF ALL IF U WERE FAT U SHOULD KNO BETTER THEN TO ASK IF U LOOK SKINNY, UR PROBALY AN REAL GIRL JUST LIKE THE REST OF US WHO HAS FAT IN THE RIGHT PLACES. AND THE THIGHS ARE ONE OF THE RIGHT PLACES!! EXPECIALLY CONSIDERING THATS HOW WE ARE MADE TO HAVE IT THERE!! I BET UR MOM JIGGLES TOO. EWW THT SOUNDS NASTY. BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE HAS AN UNHEALTHY BODY IMAGE IF ANYTHING IM ASSUMING HERE IS TRUE, THINKING THAT SOME FAT MEANS THAT U ARE FAT, TWO WAY DIF THINGS. I WANTED TO REPLY BECUZ I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE EXCEPT I ASKED MY DAD IF HE THOUGHT I WAS GETTING FAT AND I DIDNT EXPECT HIS ANSWER EITHER!!!!

Hey sparkleprincess, i'm real happy for you and imma letcha finish, but caps lock is the rudest breach of internet etiquette of all time. OF ALL TIME!

lol, a better and truer statement has not been made. I love the the joke there.

and OP, ytdi for fishing for compliments and wearing shorts in winter. And for letting her jiggle your fat. Wouldn't self preservation suggest you back away slowly when someone grabs your thighs? And to all those girls defending the OP saying everyone's thighs jiggle when slapped, i think if you tense up it doesn't jiggle. Or is it just me? Gah I must have a man's legs :(