By Ashy104 - 09/01/2010 05:36 - United States

Today, I asked my mom if she thought I looked skinny in my shorts. She jiggled my leg fat, looked up at me and walked away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 781
You deserved it 26 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you wear shorts when it's freezing anyway? And, I feel like I'm repeating myself, but when your thighs are relaxed, they always jiggle unless you're only skin and bones.

Before all the people who have never touched a girl start calling the OP fat; unless if you're horribly anorexic, every girl has more or less fat on their thighs.

Comments

wow either ur fat or she is trying to make u feel bad because she doesn't like the shorts ur wearing and it's freezing outside y r u wearing shorts?????

saranottelling 7

This FML is from Georgia- it's probably warmer there, but I really have no idea.

Nah I googled a weather report. It's also freezing in Georgia.

I live in Georgia, no snow, but it was 18 degrees last night.

saranottelling 7

That's so odd. I wonder why I always thought it was warmer there. Thanks for clearing that up.

Nope. I live in ALABAMA and it barely gets to like 12 degrees here now and we're supposed to be warmer than most

Alaska's colder you lower states have nothing on us in cold or snow or moose killings

j_Leigh15 0

that sucks. My mom did that once, but it wasnt because i was fat It was because she wanted the shorts i was wearing.

You asked a question. You got an answer. ^_^ Don't complain.

OMGitsKaleyxo 0

at least she didnt say you looked fat.

Honey the shorts didn't make you look fat... your huge ass did. Don't ask when you know the answer.

Let this be a lesson to you women: if you go fishing for compliments you will be disappointed with the answers you get.

So you'll never know what she thinks