By lucky - 31/03/2009 00:39 - United States

Today, I asked my boyfriend of almost ten months who his top five women to have it off with would be. I was third. My mom was second. FML
I agree, your life sucks 106 095
You deserved it 17 898

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer....

Why would you ask that in the first place? ... as if you wanted to know who the other 4 people where.

Comments

whoo..internet fight! just like the special olympics...even if you win you're still retarded... the only difference? the people participating in the special olympics are happy regardless...kinda makes us internet fighters a sad case to watch.. fightfightfight!

MKC_fml 0

Man, it's because of women like you that men think we (women) ask 'trick' questions just to cause an argument....Why would you even ask such a stupid thing? If he's with you, obviously he likes you enough to want to **** you, isn't that enough? Did you really think he'd say 'You're the only one I've ever wanted to bone'? come on....

It sounds like "Stacy's mom has got it going on..."

shani__ 0

People are right... It could have been worse.. The list could have gone: #1- (Insert hot girl here) #2 - Your mum. #3 - You. #4 - Your Grandmother. #5 - Your father. You're luck, huh? My boyfriend dumped me 'cause my mum was hotter than me. Now he is dating my friend's mum...

i assume you can't take a joke : or you're stupid enough to ask a question that would in some way not have your approval of the answer

Awesome threesome potential, right there.

One of the things I live by when I'm dating a girl is, "How attractive is her mom?" If she's still a sexy lady at 40, then I tend to feel safer assuming that the girl I'm dating will be too. Take it as a compliment, you've got longevity. Lets face it, I don't want to marry a woman that will stop being attractive 5 years after marriage. This may upset some people, but I'm not just ANY guy, I have standards.

kenddrraaa 0

Lmao at all above comments. Totally agreed.

ditlihi 0

What a sick, sick, sick, sick little boy. Wait! Any possible chance he was making a joke? Of course. His Mom? I guess you didn't like his little joke.