Porque no los dos?

By aye! - 25/07/2020 02:02

Today, just like every other day, I noticed that one of my male coworkers always stares at me while passing by or when it's time for lunch. I read somewhere that if a person stares at you too long, they either want to have sex with you or want to kill you. He has a girlfriend, so I doubt it's the first option. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 235
You deserved it 300

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jeremy Strang 7

Well yeah, sure, I mean, when guys get girlfriends their biology and eyes just shut right off, right?

You really don't know how men work. There are lot more players than killers. The odds are heavy that it's the first option. Also, serial killers don't like office work.

Comments

CA91 9

It could still be the first option... 🤷🏼‍♀️

TCRII 29

Let me tell you something about men. We are pigs far more often than we are homicidal maniacs. Ask him why he always stares at you. It is not appropriate and you should call him out on it.

Jeremy Strang 7

Well yeah, sure, I mean, when guys get girlfriends their biology and eyes just shut right off, right?

You really don't know how men work. There are lot more players than killers. The odds are heavy that it's the first option. Also, serial killers don't like office work.

Marcella1016 31

Somebody hasn’t seen American Psycho. Or met my asshole boss...

Had you flashed him your **** during the interview process, you might never have had to deal with him again!

Maybe he just doesnt like you. It is possible, despite it not being so often, for someone to stare at someone else just because they dont like them. As for the "he's having sex with you mentqlly while he stares"... ehh, not sure if staring is required for that. Having said that, i think you meed to confront him peacefully and sort things out, and if that doesnt work, THEN you can go to HR.

thatkorean 5

Because never in the history of humans has a man cheated before (sarcasm). It could definitely still be that first option. I’d put my money on that before “oh he wants to kill me”.

bloopaloop 27

I guess it’s good we apply a stereotype to someone and know we are correct.

Mooglefox 23

Never know, maybe he wants to have a three way with you

Wadlaen 23

Maybe he's bored with how things are at the moment, and wants a threesome? And, maybe he would be positively surprised if you ask him about that the next time he passes you😉