By lucky - 31/03/2009 00:39 - United States

Today, I asked my boyfriend of almost ten months who his top five women to have it off with would be. I was third. My mom was second. FML
I agree, your life sucks 106 095
You deserved it 17 897

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer....

Why would you ask that in the first place? ... as if you wanted to know who the other 4 people where.

Comments

#11 Is a turd. Yeah, I said it. A turd.

efftthhiiss 0

#9 stfu. it's not that they dont want to have sex with them it's that if they were to fantasize about anyone they wouldnt be frist. if i could make a list of ANYONE i would want to have sex with no one on that list would be someone i knew. i'd much rather sleep with a hot bod celeb then someone from my town. same goes for every one i'm sure. the mom comment was just funny. If however you specified it be realistic. your boyfriends kind of a jerk but like #1 said if you can't handle the truth, don't ask.

To be honest that isn't true, I would never want to have sex with anyone else over my girlfriend and most guys are actually like that lol; they'd rather have sex with the person that knows the right spots.. Looks isn't always everything. The looks start to matter less as you continue on the 'scale of hottness'. Pretty much what I'm saying is you only have to be a certain high enough number (usually around a 5-7) to be considered hot.. Most girls in American are just disgusting tbh so it's not much of a competition.

oooh_dear 0

make your own list. and make his dad #1. and his mom #2. then he can be #3. thatd REALLY freak him out.

hahahahahahahhahahahahha who was number one!? :^D

#13 is #2 on my turd list. #11 is still #1.

girl, let sleeping dogs lie. #1 is right, NEVER ask a question if you can't handle the answer.

Could have been worse if he hadn't named you lol Sorry but you deserved that one, don't you know yet you musn't ask this kind of questions to men?!!

Your boyfriend sounds like a dumbass. Who wouldn't tell his girlfriend that she's the top of his list? I hope his number one was attainable because he might not be getting any for awhile.

so it's better to lie to her than be honest to a simple question?

#9. So to you, are relationships comprised entirely of sex, or only mostly? You should have a much better reason for marrying someone than just wanting to **** their brains out. >_>

#20 - that has nothing to do with anything I've said. It's actually the opposite of what I meant. Nice try, though.