By lucky - 31/03/2009 00:39 - United States

Today, I asked my boyfriend of almost ten months who his top five women to have it off with would be. I was third. My mom was second. FML
I agree, your life sucks 106 098
You deserved it 17 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer....

Why would you ask that in the first place? ... as if you wanted to know who the other 4 people where.

Comments

what's your top 5 list? is your boyfriend #1?

cyxx 0

Wow I can't believe so many people are like "You're lucky you're on the list". Seriously guys? What happened to sex = relationship?

A perfect example of why you shouldn't ask questions like that.

#91: If that comment is honest, then thank god there's someone out there worth being with. As it is, my list would go as follows: #1: My boyfriend #2: No one Why would I want to have sex with anyone else besides him?

KrispyKangaroo 0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect Honestly, being in a relationship should probably lower your rank on his/her list.

Asking a question like that, you had it coming. Sorry, but what's the right answer here? If you say "You're #1, and there's nothing else" a person who's playing mind games (and if she asked this question, whether in a joking or serious tone, she IS playing mind games) could go all like "You're making that up so I won't be mad! Tell the truth!". If you put her #1 and 4 others below her she'll whine because there were 4 others on the list. If you say something else, she's mad. It's a stupid lose/lose situation. And about putting your mum in front of you - that was probably an "I can play games, too" thing.

maddy_waddy 0

Maybe if you were 2 and your mom was 3, or anything below you, that wouldn't be upsetting. He was probably kidding, anyways!!

It was just a stupid question to ask. As though you would be happier if it was your best friend of something. And he was probably joking. No guy is THAT dumb.

who was #1 ?? but yeah that blows i'm sure he was kidding though.