By Anonymous - 04/11/2010 20:30 - United States

Today, I asked my boyfriend if I could call him "love muffin". He asked if he could call me "muffin top". FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 123
You deserved it 36 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KingDingALing 9

Ask him if you can call him "needle dick".

Comments

It is a pretty unimaginative name, very witty response from your boyfriend.

Well, you did ask what appears to be (maybe it was an inside joke between the two of you?) a rather silly question. I think he had a rather witty comeback.

fritz2 0
hawty12345 0

sweet candy you look like a Bulgarian man. don't tell us what we can do

32 - Why do you have to be rude to her? Keep your mouth shut.

Fortuitous 0

You guys really shouldn't be insulting Cinn or anyone, for that matter. Why do you care? Oh that's right, I forgot. You haters are all trolls who like to provoke people. Did it work? Maybe it did since I'm replying. Maybe it didn't since insulting someone's looks isn't being a troll; it's being a goddamn asshole.

I'm pretty sure she's just trying to keep things peaceful; saying she looks like the opposite gender is inconceivable and unnecessary.

How come most of the time the ones with no picture call others ugly or weird looking?

52 - I was thinking the same thing. And yes, I know I don't have a picture of myself, but I'm not insulting anyone. People are just so quick to make nasty comments about other peoples' looks.

You're such a coward. Why would you go insulting sweet candy if you dont even have the balls to put a picture of yourself on your profile.

Fortuitous 0

Exactly, if you're not going to put up a picture of yourself for whatever reason, then just keep your mouth shut about other people's pictures. But while everyone is at it, I must say, #32, I have never seen a real-life question mark. I would like to meet you.

Fritz and hawty, the point of the comment section is to comment on A) the FML or B) the comment. This section is not for commenting on the commenters' looks. Didn't your mothers ever teach you if you don't have anything nice to say... In other words, shut your ******* pie-holes and keep your noxious fumes inside your worthless, empty heads. Back to you in the studio, Cinn.

jakymoon 0

agreed 34 :D and I do has a picture but I'm too skinny dylexiea :(

I do have a picture but I have a mask on. Does that make me ugly?

FirstBornUnicorn 0

That's a sexy mask you got there.

Damn, I missed the Troll-Fest! *clicks fingers defeatedly* Oh well, there'll be another by the end of the week... Hopefully I'll be awake for that one. I think trolling fails when the trolls are moderated by the time their target attempts to read the comment.

limestone819 0

I don't get why these little jokes between bfs and gfs are supposed to be FMLs... Who knows if the bf said it in a lovingly--teasing sort of way

andacondakiwi 11

agreed. such stupid FML's now-a-days.

wwerulez14 6

Had the same reaction. She sort of deserved it. Hopefully, she isn't fat and he just said that knowing full-well that she would freak out. Guess she won't be using the name "Love Muffin" anymore!

What's wrong with love muffin? I love muffins(: You don't think that's a cute name, love muffin?

I'm not a fan of super sappy pet names, so no. Don't call me love muffin! ...Pookie.

TitDirt 0

Well, at least it wasn't a baby...because I'm pretty sure dating babies is illegal somewhere, and would probably suck.

riseofabreakings 0

dude! what's with you and babies?!

the bakery called, they want their rolls back.

fritz2 0

Was this directed @ 56, seeing as she has many rolls?

-65 I don't see what the problem is here. You're going around making fun of peoples pictures, while yet.. you don't have a picture up. I do realize that this is just the Internet, but hey, just because your probably get bullied in real life, doesn't mean that you can go on all over the Internet making fun of peoples pictures.. Eh, I'm done.. I think my comment is pointless :[ but I was bored, so yeah, lol.

lol, directed at the op but it was a joke, lol. #75, you were doing well untill the end haha :p

fritz2 0
Zombie65 0

okayyyy.....whats the fml again

aww. i think if he called you that, it would be superrrrr cuteeeeee!! ;D

MegasaurusRex 0

Your boyfriend is awesome. You shouldn't get so mad about it; lighten up!

Muffin tops are useful when doing it, so don't become too insecure... unless you're overfluffed and it's like your chubs is trying to breathe; nobody wants to take a bite out of that.