By ladylol - 24/11/2012 13:54 - United Kingdom - Towcester

Spicy
Today, I asked my boyfriend if he'd rather play the new Assassin's Creed game or have a night of sex with me. He started crying from indecision. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 166
You deserved it 12 509

Same thing different taste

Comments

Wait, he can't play Assassins Creed during the day and have you at night? Real gamers don't cry! Sadly, that break controllers and scream and rant when they screw up. Hmm...

JJJJJakkkkeee 6
LiterOfCola 16

What a pussy! Halo 4 is WAY better than assassins creed.

Yes, and a winning million dollar lottery ticket is better than both; but, like Halo 4, has nothing to do with this FML, so why bring it up?

Because he's mad Xbox only has exclusivity on two shooter games so he has to pretend he's a "REAL" gamer to justify paying to play online XD

LiterOfCola 16

Actually I don't have either games and most certainly would never call myself a "gamer." It was just a joke, not a debate starter, damn.

That's kind of pathetic, Assassin's Creed you can almost play whenever, and i'm assuming a whole night of sex is not an everyday thing

Games like "Call of Duty" and "Assassin's Creed" have claimed more lives of young men than actual war.

LiterOfCola 16

Haha true! Not sure if this is a good or bad thing..

Call me crazy, but I'd say, "bad." It's sad when people get so wrapped up in a fantasy that they neglect real people and real relationships and other important aspects of real life.

LiterOfCola 16

Yea that's obviously true. I was making a joke that luckily not a large percentage of young men actually die in war.

Well guys look on the bright side. At least Call of Duty has... Umm.. Where was I going with this again?

perdix 29

Why offer him a choice? If you want to have sex, just **** him and don't mention video games. Is it that hard?

ks23 9

If it was hard the decision would have Ben obvious.

Perhaps she doesn't want 30 seconds of rushed sex just so he can wipe his dick clean on the sheets and get back to playing his stupid game.

34) I realize you're butt-hurt over your gamer ex, but shut the **** up. We all realize your position on the topic. I don't need to see your picture from a fantasy world bashing another fantasy world after every other comment.

If you don't like my comments, don't read them.

perdix 29

#40, you're missing a simple solution -- she should let her boyfriend play the game while she cheats with Ben Obvious. Women always complain about not knowing what guys want. Not Ben Obvious, he's . . . obvious!

Perdix, you're so smart. Is your real name Ben Obvious? ;)

ks23 9

That just proves he is neither man enough for the game or for you.

For some reason I'm leaning towards sex....

Assassin's creed 3 wasn't as good as revelations, and I'd pick a night with my gf over revelations

All I'm gonna say is you have horrible taste in video games if you think ACR was better than AC3.

You know you have a keeper when she will blow you will you play video games, that my friends let me tell you is the definition of awesome