By dating a manchild - 01/06/2012 23:50 - Denmark - Hellerup

Spicy
Today, I arranged a romantic dinner for my boyfriend. His favourite meal, fresh flowers, scented candles. Everything went beautifully, at least until he wrapped an arm around me and whispered, "Want some dick?" into my ear. Mood horrifically ruined. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 861
You deserved it 7 370

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shift_love 13

Well? Didn't you want some? Why are you playing those love games?

Comments

Well that sounds fun! Sorry OP. Your guy sounds like a douche. He could have been a little more sensible and considered your feelings.

wlddog 14

Or,,, she could grow a sense of humor and play along with his joke. Course, that would require her to relax and be able to enjoy life a bit but I am guessing your in the same boat she is, so this advice is for you and the OP. LOOSEN UP! WHY SO SERIOUS?

Unbweavable 17

Maybe you just give him a vibe that says "I'm that kind of chick" Ijs

I'm not going to lie, that's probably as romantic as a guy is going to get. Hmm how can I be romantic......oh I know with my dick.

Speak for yourself, but don't project your own failings onto the rest of us, kid.

I'm not a kid and it was joke man chill out. I just mess around when I post comments, so people don't take them so serious.

kittenvks 11

I think the entirety of the FML community is going to try to take this too seriously 26, I thumbed you up because I saw the humor in it.

Thanks, but to bad there are people like Buzz killington over here who thinks FML comments are all serious all the time.

Fiskerz 0

What's the chocolate bar? Only 6% of the pop is black...

perdix 29

Were you just teasing the poor bastard?

22cute 17

What a bunch of maroons! Obviously, she wanted sex. The point is, she was demonstrating for the poor caveman how to seduce a woman- romance. You're a lot sexier when you're serious, Perdix.

I feel yah. I've had times where I've felt as if there were butterflies in my stomach and warm feelings in my heart w/ my BF... Of course, he then ruins the moments by asking for a BJ.

I know right. It feels awkward when the guy asks for a bj. But then again some females won't just do it so they have to be upfront about it after giving hints. If the mood is right, give a bj right before sex. He may return the favor or even do you first. If he licks first then definitely give him a bj afterwards ;)

kittenvks 11

Well I assume in this case that the chocolate bar may have actually been chocolate!!! DUNH DUNH DUNNNNNN can u imagine?! Well... Just saw where you beat me to it Noor, sorry :)