By Anonymous - 10/02/2014 15:40 - United States

Today, I accidentally asked the cashier at Wendy's how much their 99 cent chicken nuggets were. I guess he is still laughing at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 996
You deserved it 21 104

Same thing different taste

Top comments

superman21_fml 19

Obviously you were asking about the tax as well....right?

That's like asking someone what the number to 911 is..

Comments

XxXBadAshXxX 27

A customer asked me once how much a free water test was.

You know what they say... "There's no such thing as a free lunch".

It's ok OP I think we all have a brain fart moment lol my friend once ordered a cheeseburger without cheese at a restaurant.

When I worked at Panera a lady asked me what the difference was between a half sandwich and a whole sandwich. Shit happens. I didn't laugh though, I was just annoyed.

Would you like to know how much their .99 ice cream is too? One guess.

This wouldn't be a problem if they had the 99 cents value menu as opposed to that new 99 cents and more value menu.

That's like asking when the war of 1812 is

Admiral_Ferret 5

That's alright, I work at a deli. We sell 8-piece chicken boxes (they are self-serving, just take the boxes and go).. This guy comes up, grabs one.. kind've inspecting the box. Now, I'm assuming he's looking for a price (despite there being a giant sign just above the case, most people don't see it), and I ask if he has any questions.. He stares me straight in the eye and asks, "How many pieces come in it?".... There is a label right over the box that says in big black bold lettering 8-PIECE FRIED CHICKEN. ._. "8 pieces, sir."

It's okay; you were just the only one to know that the 99-cent chicken nuggets are called that to endorse the new, upcoming rap artist, 99 Cent! Incidentally, they cost tree-fiddy.