By Anonymous - 10/02/2014 15:40 - United States

Today, I accidentally asked the cashier at Wendy's how much their 99 cent chicken nuggets were. I guess he is still laughing at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 996
You deserved it 21 104

Same thing different taste

Top comments

superman21_fml 19

Obviously you were asking about the tax as well....right?

That's like asking someone what the number to 911 is..

Comments

katina1236 20

That's ok OP when I was in school they'd take us bowling for gym. My best friend went up to the counter and asked "how much are those 5 cent candies??"

brain fart strikes again, we all get them.

With tax...I have done that...they pause then I add the fact with tax added on then they understand...

To be fair in America they don't add tax which is stupid in my opinion, I mean at mcdonalds the dollar menu isn't even a dollar. If you walked in with a dollar you couldn't afford anything on the dollar menu.

What do you mean we don't add tax? Fast food is always taxed, depending on the state you're in.

They mean the price listed on the menu is before tax is added.

That's because sales taxes are different from state to state, and fast food companies aren't going to spend thousands, perhaps even millions of dollars making different menu boards for each state where they have a store.

umm gracehi, That's why most fast food places have menu boards with individual magnets/clips/ plastic bits where the prices are. They can change or alter the price quite easily. Plus no matter what prices very by location so they are already all different. It wouldn't really be hard for a restaurant to just already incorporate tax into the price that they put up on the menu board. There are some places that do it already.

Twytch85 4

Yes, yes I am still laughing.

xblaine 17

The less you give a ****, the happier you are.

It's a more common brain fart then I think ppl realize

Hey. Its Monday. Everyone says/asks weird things on Monday. Trust me.

shivamtrivedi 24

Don't worry. Everyone suffers brainfarts such as these.