By Anonymous - 23/10/2010 06:47 - United States

Today, for my Teen Living class, all the students got a fake baby. In order to stop the baby from crying, you have to use the bracelet they provide. I lost the bracelet. I have the baby all weekend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 688
You deserved it 40 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lindsaysue 4

if real babies worked that way, people would keep their receipts and try to return baby, bracelet, and partner (in some cases).

Comments

Just bang it really hard against something till it dies. *Yes I know I said "bang it".

I had one of those in highschool, I got the flu the same night, and my bracelet was broken. My baby cried from 1am-6am until I called my teacher and she deactivated it from her home. I had 12 counts of child abuse because I put it under a mattress and what not to muffle out the cry. I also had a 103 fever. By 2am, I was crying with the baby.

Welcome to parenthood. Sometimes, babies DO cry all weekend.

hunterauto777 0
fthku 13

YDI for living in such a dumb place that actually hands kids out toy babies, tells them to take care of it by way of "if you don't use a bracelet on it it'll annoy the crap out of you", and actually considers this education. Wasting even a second out of YOUTHS' lives to teach them to be PARENTS= dumb. Either you'll be a good one or not, does not depend on a toy you messed with when you were a kid. Not really YDI though, just wanted to express how incredibly stupid I find the whole thing. Not just in your state, the whole country. For the matter, FYL- As if all of you self righteous people never lost ANYTHING in your whole lives.

Yeah, it's really stupid telling fertile kids what it's like to be a parent, especially in a country that has the highest teen pregnancy rate of the industrialized world. Imagine kids actually knowing what the consequences of sex can be, and maybe be more careful?!?!?!?! (overuse of exclamation/question marks used on purpose, as to point out the idiocracy of above post) You, my friend, are what I like to call... A dumb idiot. Although dumb idiot seems somehwat of a pleonasm.

Gotta agree with 129, you're and idiot. For one thing this class is taken in highschool, where they're not kids, but teenages (and in the older grades there's young adults too). America has one of the highest teen pregnancy rates. And not to mention this is an OPTIONAL class, idiot.

Yeah, I always thought it was to show teens how difficult it is to be a parent, not to teach them how to be a parent... I am also in agreement with #129

Just smash it up. your gunna fail anyway.

how could u lose the bracelet, ours got like strapped 2 us! YDI

terranada 3