By Anonymous - 23/10/2010 06:47 - United States

Today, for my Teen Living class, all the students got a fake baby. In order to stop the baby from crying, you have to use the bracelet they provide. I lost the bracelet. I have the baby all weekend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 688
You deserved it 40 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lindsaysue 4

if real babies worked that way, people would keep their receipts and try to return baby, bracelet, and partner (in some cases).

Comments

Do as I did..... Lock it in the bathroom drawer

I had to do that and the bracelet pretty much saved my life for a week. good luck without the bracelet

And this is why teens shouldn't get pregnant.

its not teens only. some teens, yes. but many older people are just as irresponsible. I am 18 with an almost 4 month old and I take very good care of my son. I would never mistreat, nor neglect him. some people mature faster than others and it's a shame that all teen parents get judged based on how SOME teen parents act and treat their children, such as leaving them with their parents a lot and neglecting them all together.

jessicaaababy 8

haha awe i had to do that! it was horribleee, have funn :]

rip its head off and shit down its neck. that will stop it crying...for Good

I had to do that in middle school... they gave me a crack baby. I just left the thing alone and I got the best grade in the class because it reported the least amount of neglect.

ohhh boyyy goodluck i hadbthat same thing "baby think it over" they gave us two bracelets tho like one was for a babysitter. just put it in the closet then tell ur teacher on monday im sure she'll let u do the project over.