By Timetoloseweight - 11/11/2009 16:03 - France

Today, for my birthday, my friends and family gave me: A Wii Fit, a free year at the gym and a book of diet recipes. They didn't consult with each other. I've asked for "something corresponding to me". FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 907
You deserved it 15 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

very expensive presents for someone so ungrateful

Phoenix_GAD 0

oh shut up. you got a wii fit. stop complaining, you are really ungrateful.

Comments

well, take a hint. not trying to be a bitch or anything but if they r encouraging u to lose weight with these expensive gifts, then try. its only gonna help u.

YDI, you know how much they spent on those gifts?? Chances are you probably have talked about wanting to lose weight. Better put those gifts to good use.

ultraslick 0

Wah wah wah you're fat and everyone knows it. How about instead of crying about it, you do something to change it. Notice your friends are worried about your health, you should be grateful at least they care about something you don't.

A year-worth of membership in a gym?!? It can cost over 400$ you know. You have one of those rare friends that will actually spend that much money because he cares about your health, and you find a way to complain? YDI, and also you don't deserve having friends like that.

SFMember 0

For real. I wish somebody would give me a year membership to a good gym! Oh, and for all you reading this, this is an open invitation to get me one. Listen, OP. The Gym is a great place to relieve stress, feel good about your accomplishments, and get in shape. I don't know whether you're fat or not, but I've noticed a lot of posters on this site complain about being fat. Go to the gym, once you're there, you can talk to other people there and I'm sure someone will be willing to help you out getting a decent workout plan going. The hardest part to getting in shape (as well as staying in shape) is getting TO the gym. Once you're there, more then half the battle is won. Oh, and I'll take that book on dieting recipes. I can't cook for shit and that would help my abs poke through!

suesblues 0

It seems to me that your friends and family really care about you and want you to be/stay healthy. That's not an FML.

Shit. I'm fat (just had a baby 3 months ago- C-Section), and I'd LOVE those gifts.I was going to the gym last year before I got pregnant, trying to get my fat ass into shape, and I loved it. I had to quit because my OB didn't want me doing intense exersises. I just picked up walking instead. As soon as I feel up to it, I have a free month pass to 2 different gyms, and I can volunteer in the child minding area at my old gym and earn my membership. I've got lots of time. I'm a stay at home mom. Anyway, you're lucky! Don't complain. Use them. It's not like your friends are telling you something you didn't already know (at least I hope not... I mean... I don't need anyone telling ME that I'm fat... I already know it...).... They just want you to live longer... keep you around, you know?