By Timetoloseweight - 11/11/2009 16:03 - France

Today, for my birthday, my friends and family gave me: A Wii Fit, a free year at the gym and a book of diet recipes. They didn't consult with each other. I've asked for "something corresponding to me". FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 907
You deserved it 15 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

very expensive presents for someone so ungrateful

Phoenix_GAD 0

oh shut up. you got a wii fit. stop complaining, you are really ungrateful.

Comments

ericalew_xo 0

Be thankful. Going to the gym is fun. Atleast I think so.

perdix 29

Not if you're a fattie! If you are ripped, every glance in the mirror is a pleasure. Otherwise, all those new angles with which you see your belly or your ass can be quite horrifying.

damnrosi 0

wow, be grateful, you have extremely generous friends! and they obviously care about you, if they didn't they wouldn't care about your weight and health (and no, im not saying the OP is fat, but you don't have to be fat to be unhealthy)

um yea.....if you're thin you are healthy. The only case I can think of where it's not is Anorexia and Bulimia, otherwise, it IS healthy. There can be lack of muscle, but I doubt that. If you're thin, you're healthy.

To scateice: Can I have a picture of your face to submit to FailBlog? :]

don't complain, get off your butt and lose weight. if all those people think you should most likely you need to.

I'd be STOKED to get Wii Fit! But then again, I'm not a fatty, let alone one in denial about their weight. I agree with #14. Going to the gym is FUN, provided you know what you're doing and you have a goal in mind. Like losing weight or just making sure you're in good shape. There's nothing like a kick ass music mix to get you through running 5 miles!

Today, for my birthday my parents got me an 16 GB iPhone 3GS, BUT I WANTED THE 32GB!@#$%^&* I understand your family thinks your fat and you're upset, but seriously, it's a Wii fit. You can actually have fun losing weight.

SmittyJA24 26

I agree with #22. YOUR problems are 1. you let yourself get (obviously) out of shape; 2. don't want to face reality; and 3. would prefer to blame someone other than yourself. Be grateful you've got friends who are supportive.

If my friends even bothered to remember my birthday...

Are you related to the little preteen (oh no, I'm being told she is in fact 13) a couple of FMLs ago, by any chance? Cause you certainly are just as ungrateful.

perdix 29

I'm surprised no one bought you a mirror . . . or a scale.

hahaha... i agree because you clearly deserve those for being ungrateful! you got a wii fit and you're complaining... seriously! not to mention u asked for it with the "something correspondong to me" bullshit!