Paper trail

By Anonymous - 12/04/2021 05:00 - United States - Pittsburgh

Today, my family got mad at me for installing toilet paper going under instead of over. Considering I'm the only one who fills the empty spool, I thought that it wouldn't matter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 760
You deserved it 394

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are a monster for doing such a thing and I would have disowned you from my family for doing such a despicable act.

Now you know how to install the toilet paper until someone else finally does it instead. Try to find how your family really hates having the dishes washed.

Comments

You are a monster for doing such a thing and I would have disowned you from my family for doing such a despicable act.

Now you know how to install the toilet paper until someone else finally does it instead. Try to find how your family really hates having the dishes washed.

KristyRoseTakeMeHome 12

YDI. Toilet paper isn't expensive, and buying it doesn't justify you deciding to mount it incorrectly.

dragonladiesfire 19

That's the same discussion that happens in most households. 🤣 it's always an argument on how to load the toilet paper. in our house, it's because we have cats who love to unravel tp if it's over not under. 🤣

Jon Tessler 14

exactly, I have 3 cats.....they like playing with the TP.

I would play prison and carry my roll back and forth and not refill it. oh and put the rolls in a hall closet

Sigh... Some people do things and others just complain... (1) Any idiot can reinstall the roll the right way if it’s that important to them. It actually takes less energy than complaining about it. They either enjoy complaining or they are too clumsy or lazy to turn the roll around - Neither one gets my sympathy. (2) There are usually reasons why people install the roll one way or the other, assuming they do so intentionally. Children and cats are sometimes fascinated by pulling toilet paper off the roll and installing it backwards can prevent this. On the other hand installing it the normal way makes it easier to reach when you are using it. Like most things in life it’s a trade off. And sometimes it’s not so obvious which way the paper is facing when you put the roll on (some brands use excessive amounts of glue on the end to hold the roll together).

You need to get your life together man.