By jack - 27/08/2015 10:56 - United Kingdom - London

Today, due to medication I am taking that causes constipation, I have become all too accustomed to using a disposable rubber glove to dig crap out of my own butthole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 157
You deserved it 2 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TMramrod 15

That's enough internet for today.

I guess using laxatives with your medication isn't recommended...?

Comments

Jesus Christ, just drink a lot of w ater you moron!! everyone is talking about taking laxatives, but it can be combated by drinking water. It hurts my soul that using a rubber glove to dig it out of your ass came to mind before drinking a ******* glass of water. you should be drinking 2 liters of water a day normally, without any medication.

I can tell you water is not a laxative. I'm currently on similar medication and I drink upto 4 liters a day and still struggle to shit. Flax seeds have been my solution.

ViviMage 38

You can perforate your rather thin bowel lining, lose muscle tension, and basically end up dependent on the glove. Try prunes or figs.

Some things should only be shared with your doctor. This clearly is one of them!

hoosiergirl94 31

I'm not sure I would share this information with the world

Take a natural laxative each night, that will help.

Then the next fml he posts will be about sheet color.

Bro, enema, seriously. it simplifies the job.

Try a fiber supplement. Or miralax. That happens with my girls at work sometimes.

I have this same problem. Due to a medical condition, I have had to take opiates for over a decade, they cause major constipation..... Once I had a job that required me to have long acrylic nails at all times..... Imagine how much more repugnant that task then became........ Also, I have tried all kinds of things to help, all the things others have already mentioned.... None have really helped enough to be free of this task......

I'm not even concerned about the poop, I just want to know what job forced you to have inch long acrylics.

Nail salon? Strip club? Seriously what job would require that

Strip club...... I was hoping to not have to say, because I am ashamed of that time in my life.