By jack - 27/08/2015 10:56 - United Kingdom - London

Today, due to medication I am taking that causes constipation, I have become all too accustomed to using a disposable rubber glove to dig crap out of my own butthole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 156
You deserved it 2 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TMramrod 15

That's enough internet for today.

I guess using laxatives with your medication isn't recommended...?

Comments

BOOOOOOOOO!!!! *Throws tomato at you*

Even that trend of humour will have a renaissance, no matter with what you throw. better eat your tomatoes I suggest!

Except the problem is that they can't shit... You really need to think things over before posting #14

J_Kertz 14

NO. GOD. NO. NO PLEASE GOD NO. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Most over the counter laxatives are just >400mg doses of magnesium, if you have any of that and haven't been warned off by your doctor for whatever reason. Magnesium citrate is one of the easiest to digest and combined with lots of water does really help--maybe not cure, but help.

No matter how bad the constipation, I wouldn't resort to rubber gloving and digging out my ass. There must be better alternatives !

dafluckster 6

Serious case of TMI here, but being a nurse I can handle it. I wouldn't recommend digging out your own crap. I'm not sure what med you're taking, so check for interactions, but try some milk of magnesia, or maybe miralax. Or get a prescription for senna or colace - or a combo. Lots of fluids and exercise help keep you moving too, and get plenty of fiber in your diet!

It's less gross to just take a laxative.

And also harms your body's absorption of nutrients and worsens GI tract musculature. Colostomy bags are even more gross. This is why you don't let people make their own medical decisions. They wind up making shit worse. Literally.

Why is the sensible response getting downvoted, jesus ****

It's your body and dealing with it isn't so bad. Imagine if it wasn't medication related and you had to do it all the time! Source: nurse, who digs crap out of other people's butts

Other people's butts?? I am so sorry. :(

So a doctor said the medication you took would make you constipated and You have to hand scoop your ass? You might need a new doctor...I think I'd rather die from any ailment then hand scoop my ass.

I just imagined going down to baskin Robbins for Hand scooped ass now

A tablespoon of oil helps if you can't go to the toilet

Have a few sugar free gummy bears, about 7 or so, it will be unpleasant but it should help...

Oh God, no. Those things are small, colourful demons. I found out that I accidentally got the sugar free ones instead of regular ones once. It was awful.

Lmao, then he would be glued to the toilet