By lonely otaku - 25/12/2013 07:46 - Canada - North Vancouver

Today, Christmas changed my life. Last year I had a boyfriend to cuddle with on Christmas; this year I have a body pillow of an anime character. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 428
You deserved it 7 401

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The pillow's better. It won't snore, drool, hump your leg at 3 a.m., or hog the covers. Merry Christmas, OP, and look on the bright side!

AbstraktThoughts 13

You're not alone! You have the FML community :) *hug* Merry Christmas and brighten up!

Comments

Nothing wrong with spending Christmas alone.

Nope. There's nothing wrong with it. Not one thing. Being alone is gre.. it's greaa... *stares blankly* IT'S NOT GREAT! *bursts into uncontrollable sobs*

thrAsHeRr9081 16

This is my first Christmas alone...it rather sucks (and not in the good way)

I don't know...granted, my family doesn't celebrate Christmas anyway, so it's just another (work!) day for me. But honestly, when it comes to the whole idea that it's such a terrible thing to be alone on such a major holiday, all I remember is the tense, awkward times I spent with my ex and his family, and I feel a huge sense of relief that I don't have to deal with that crap anymore.

Just to cuddle? That sounds like a massive ripoff.

SoapTurtle 7

maybe theres a reason you're single

ravenevercross 19

I'm assuming you're referring to the pillow. If so, I can say, I would happily go out with a girl who had an anime pillow she cuddles.

JayJ17 7

Aren't you a little old for anime...?

amayasoma 19

Didn't think anime came with an age limit.

Age is just a number!;D On another note though,ain't hentai anime too? So are they meant for kids then? :D "hey darling lets watch some cartoon!!yes yes .see,dear,this is how you were made!!" kid friendly ****. very educational.

Comet_Candy 23

21 - Anime isn't just for kids. They make all kinds of genres and series that are directed towards a more mature group. It's not just hentai.

I think people mainly know shounen anime, like naruto or one piece, that's why they think anime are for the kids.

Comet_Candy 23

That's such a shame. And, Naruto got pretty intense... Then again, I didn't get too far into that.

Never too old to be an otaku, but being a NEET weeaboo is never acceptable. Be sure to exercise moderation!

#21. you have obviously never watched anime.

Because eight year olds just LOVE to watch Boku no Pico.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

temperpedic pillows are the softest

I have one of those body pillows too! Mine has a giraffe pattern. When I'm lonely I pretend to go on a safari.

I know what it feels.like to be alone OP... don't let this holidays depress you..use this time to explore you self..