By Anonymous - 02/10/2011 20:35 - United Kingdom

Today, at work, my boss went to the single-stall bathroom on our floor. The next thing I know, I'm on suspension pending review because some asshole left an upper-decker in the toilet. Since I'm the office prankster, all suspicion is now on me. I've been framed by my own colleagues. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 914
You deserved it 14 866

Same thing different taste

Top comments

azcardinals1307 2

I suspect it's because they're tired of your stupid pranks.

Comments

I agree. In your next job, you'll know to act like a professional who is being paid to be there, not like some sort of childish idiot.

Your boss can't do that. File a complain.

Well maybe you should be a little more mature and stop pulling pranks all the time, then maybe you won't automatically be a suspect.

If you've actually been suspended for this, then you have to have pulled a **** load of pranks before this happened. And they must have all been as bad or worse (in terms of the consequences to the people getting pranked) as this one. I suspect boss had already made it clear to you that if something else happened you'd be in serious trouble, and your long-suffering co-workers decided to take the opportunity to get rid of you. Which I actually don't blame them for.

next time you should just shit right on their desks. Yeah thats a real prank.

SwtCherryPie 26

So i had to look this up on urban dictionary... thats pretty sick

cajekraze 7

Don't be a prankster, dick. YDI

Well that sucks, but I'm 50/50 on this one. FYL for being blamed for something you didn't do, but YDI for being a prankster. That was probably the person's motive - they knew they could get away with blaming you.

Saladman918 7

Same thing happened to me last week... Same exact thing...