By Anonymous - 19/01/2018 20:30

Today, I got a check for $100 for a random selecting at work. My boyfriend’s reaction? Light it on fire out of jealously. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 035
You deserved it 464

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

F that FOOL!!! What a jackass, drop that one like a bad habit.

dumb him. he sounds toxic ,it's only going to escalate.

I think he's been dumbed as much as possible. The rest is legit, though.

Mungolikecandy 19

My very thoughts. It is going in a bad direction and will get worse. She should get out whilst she can.

Why are you in a relationship with a 4 years old?

I hope you are realizing that this is abusive and controlling Behavior! You need to get out before it escalates. My best friend in the entire world allowed this kind of stuff to go on for a long time, by the time she realized it was too late she was in a full-blown severely abusive relationship! Please get out

Well, if you want it that $100 back and to get back AT him: The U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing, which makes all U.S. paper currency, states that “whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined not more than $100 or imprisoned not more than six months, or both,"

Except it's a check, not a $100 bill. She's have to get her company to reissue it. OP, are you sure you want a boyfriend so stupid about status that he'd throw away free money?

I must have been half asleep when reading. Thank you for correcting me! Doh!

Haha nope it doesn't, I replied to another saying I didn't read correctly. Thank you!

Ask your work to cancel and reissue the check. And then remember you deserve to be with someone who will be thrilled when something good happens to you.

I hope you do the right thing for yourself and leave him. I don't normally make these kind of comments but his behaviour is a huge red flag. Get out before things get worse, because it will. Try your best to put your feelings aside and let your brain do the thinking.

I really hope you changed his title to ex boyfriend after this, because this is disgusting behavior and he's a dick.

Next thing hes getting jealous and beating your friends or taking it out on you, destroying your car or burning your house down. Run from him while you still can. I had a friend who's daughter was dating a total douche, he smashed all her car windows because a guy said hi to her at the mall.some guys are just mental and deserve what's coming to them ditch the loser.