By staringisrude - 27/08/2009 23:00 - United States

Today, at work, I was putting away clothes in the Men's department, when a guy came and started shopping in the aisle in front of me. He kept staring at me non-stop. Getting fed up, I said "What are you staring at?" Turns out he was wearing his sunglasses on the back of his head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 288
You deserved it 64 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nikkiandyou 0

hmmm, was the person like bald or osmething, or have like scalp wrinkles that made it look likes lips? funny....but like...so weird..i dont get how you could have mistaken it

Comments

wow..im srry but ur just damn dumb bitch like wow.....u must be rly slow n sht like gosh DOESNT HE LIKE HAVE EYE BROWS OR SOMETHING?! n also u must be pretty self centered if u think he was staring at ur ugly ass xD PWNED!

lindzXcore 0

how the hell do you not notice the difference between the back and front of a head...

I figured it out! The only way this could not be a fake would be if the bottom half of his head was obscured by a shelf. It could look like he was peering of the top at the magnificent-looking OP. Mystery solved. However, the proper retail phrase for "What the **** are you staring at?" is "May I help you?" The phrase has many meanings like "Aloha." It can mean "Please, for the sake of all that is good and holy, say no because I don't want to help you," "We don't sell anything that would cover that sack of shit you call a body," and "If I ever find out who invented polyester pants, I'll murder them slowly with a rusty paper clip!"

you're a genius. i didn't understand this FML until i read your comment. thank you very much!

I'm sorry you are disappointed with my work. I really felt that I had to work out how the OP could possibly mistake sunglasses on the back of some guy's head for him staring at her. Someone beat me to the Cousin It comment, but otherwise it seemed so patently absurd that I couldn't buy it until I came up with my scenario. I guess you must like polyester pants.

It's not the "seeing" of polyester pants that most people usually object to, it's the "wearing." I got a kick out of writing what retail sales people really mean when they offer to help you. I'm sorry you didn't. Of course I got fired from a retail job because when my boss asked me, I couldn't correctly finish the sentence, "The customer's always. . ." Turns out that the answers ". . . there," ". . .bugging me," and ". . . a necessary evil," do not reflect an appropriate retail mindset.

Plexico. I almost pissed my pants when I read the bottom of this. It was pretty late so I went back to it today to see if it was just the late night laughs and I found it equally as hilarious. Keep posting on here cause you're funny as hell and I probably wouldn't get on this site much if you didn't reply.

YDI how can you not notice sunglasses backwards i mean cmon theres hair entirely on the back

triplethreat13 0

you didn't notice the hair, or the lack of a nose and mouth? wow.

Umm, didn't you notice his hair? or, even if he shaved his head, didn't you notice the lack of facial features? Maybe his backwards shirt? YDI Big time.