By staringisrude - 27/08/2009 23:00 - United States

Today, at work, I was putting away clothes in the Men's department, when a guy came and started shopping in the aisle in front of me. He kept staring at me non-stop. Getting fed up, I said "What are you staring at?" Turns out he was wearing his sunglasses on the back of his head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 288
You deserved it 64 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nikkiandyou 0

hmmm, was the person like bald or osmething, or have like scalp wrinkles that made it look likes lips? funny....but like...so weird..i dont get how you could have mistaken it

Comments

invisiblerabbit 0

oh that made my day. one of the few ones that has literally made me laugh out loud. you had a titanic size fail there!

I call fake. - Unless the guy was bald except for a patch of hair in the shape of a beard, how could you not notice the lack of facial features? - A cousin of mine worked in a clothing store and because she looks like a model, she had people stare at her every so often. If she noticed it, she turned and asked the person if she could help them instead of yelling "what's your problem!?". Why? Because most stores have a friendliness policy and if you're rude to a client, it may get you fired. If it's true, keep up that behaviour and you'll be able to look for a new job soon.

Well you know, the hair might have been a giveaway. Or if he was bald, perhaps the lack of a nose and mouth might have hinted that you weren't quite looking at his anterior side. Please don't ever choose a job that requires attention, like air traffic control or medicine or anything like that. Perhaps it might just be best if you work from home.

Trollkiller 0

fake fake 99% chances it's a fake 1% u have some kind of blindness

joethebiden 8

So let me get this straight... you see a noseless, mouthless, chinless man, wearing his clothes backwards, and you don't notice anything strange besides being stared at? I think that explains why you work as a stock girl in a store. I'm guessing it's a Wal-Mart or K-Mart, too.

Kupokupupo 0

haha im gonna do that tomorrow

You must be the dumbest person on the planet, OP...

that has two explanations...either your eyes work at 3 % or (and that is a much more likely possibility) you are a complete MORON! seriously, take your head out of your ass! (writing that I realized that it might have been the reason it happened)