By bipbip - 12/11/2008 07:53 - France

Today, at work, I received an email telling me that viewing porn websites was prohibited and was a good enough reason to fire me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 337
You deserved it 68 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Liveanotherday 0

You shouldn't be looking at **** while at work. If you must look at that kind of thing then do it in the privacy of your home or appartment. Having the discipline to not look at pornography while at work shouldn't be a problem unless you have a serious problem.

First, it's common knowledge that browsing habits at work are always monitored. Second, why would you look at **** at work? You can't jack off, can you? If you can, why WOULD you?

Comments

blink_kid 32

Why were you looking at **** at work? Don't you have a job to do?

YDI, what you don't deserve is to be payed for watching **** instead of doing your job. Why wouldn't they fire you?

My guess is that he watched **** at home.

Admitting your problem is the first step to recovery. Or in this case, maybe you should just sack up and get your work done - plenty of time for that other crap at home. Just sayin'.

Are you serious? Why would you even complain about something that is so clearly the fault of your own idiocy.

CoriCat 25

Did you ever stop to think that maybe someone was using his computer to look at ****, and that he wasn't the one doing it? It wouldn't be a true fml it he was doing it himself.

This would definitely be a your life sucks if you never looked at **** on your computer. since you did you deserve it.