By bipbip - 12/11/2008 07:53 - France

Today, at work, I received an email telling me that viewing porn websites was prohibited and was a good enough reason to fire me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 337
You deserved it 68 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Liveanotherday 0

You shouldn't be looking at **** while at work. If you must look at that kind of thing then do it in the privacy of your home or appartment. Having the discipline to not look at pornography while at work shouldn't be a problem unless you have a serious problem.

First, it's common knowledge that browsing habits at work are always monitored. Second, why would you look at **** at work? You can't jack off, can you? If you can, why WOULD you?

Comments

how is this an FML? I hope your butt got fired, you completely deserved it! do you think your going to get on here and have everyone feel bad for you? hopefully you got fired immediatly

Sunbolt 0
karmaSUCKS321453 0

What if his job is to review **** movies and putting together **** movies!?

Wat if maybe, just maybe... His boss is just giving a random warning to everybody?

DUUUUH dumbshit don't look at **** at work

but maybe it wasn't directly sent to him but to the whole workplace ?

We need more information. If you were actually viewing ****, YDI. If you weren't and the e-mail was a mistake, FYL. :| FMLs can be up to 300 characters, and there's no way what you wrote took all 300. You could've added something like "I wasn't actually watching ****." if you weren't. So I haven't clicked YDI or FYL yet.

So... stop... watching... ****? It's a disgusting habit anyways.