My husband the shitgibbon

By NotYetThanks - 23/07/2021 00:01

Spicy
Today, three weeks after a traumatic emergency cesarean section, my husband keeps sulking because sex is the literal last thing I want right now. The fact that my body is still sore and healing is apparently irrelevant when he is horny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 901
You deserved it 169

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WOW sounds like you married a man child ,time to tell him to grow up and go jerk one off or get the **** out cuz that's just bullshit behavior.

Well, as soon as you've healed up and you're feeling up for some physical activity, you can kick his ass out and get on with raising your brand new baby. Congrats on the kid! Future congrats on ditching the obnoxious sperm donor!

Comments

WOW sounds like you married a man child ,time to tell him to grow up and go jerk one off or get the **** out cuz that's just bullshit behavior.

Well, as soon as you've healed up and you're feeling up for some physical activity, you can kick his ass out and get on with raising your brand new baby. Congrats on the kid! Future congrats on ditching the obnoxious sperm donor!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Not everyone realizes you're being sarcastic, Richard.

bleachedraven 14

Part ways with the selfish jerk if sex is all he can think of.

phybreawptic 13

Really disappointing that everyone's solution, to what is ultimately not a very huge deal, is LEAVE HIM! Just quit. Like that's going to make things a lot better suddenly. She's venting right now and it's quite possible that this guy is very immature. But she's the one who chose to create a little human with him.

Yummi_913 18

A traumatic emergency C-section is a huge deal though. But his penis is more important to him. What's the point of a marriage when you go through something that serious and the person still couldn't give a flying ****, and only wants to pork you while you're in literal pain? If you can't comprehend why that's completely screwed up, you've got serious issues. That's not a loving marriage and it makes complete sense to ditch it.

Her husband cares more about his want for sex than her basic needs. Worse than that, he's harassing her and manipulating her about it. That's emotional and sexual abuse. She is not safe with him.

3 weeks??! Even if it was a perfectly fine vaginal birth, you are supposed to wait at least 6 weeks before doing the deed again. He needs to get reacquainted with his hands, I think