By hard_headed - 10/09/2010 10:02 - United States

Today, at work, I leaned back in a chair too far, causing me to tip over and smash my head into a wall. If that wasn't enough damage, my boss keeps replaying the security footage to everyone I work with. My head hurts not from the fall, but the loud laughter that keeps coming from inside the office. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 900
You deserved it 22 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate people who try to chair surf. Didn't you learn to keep your chair on the floor in like, first grade?

r6_fml 4

I hate people who hate people who chair surf

Comments

skittlebabe 0
Kristoffer 35

A former coworker of mine pulled a similar stunt, he was showing how he had done something, and he stepped into the doorway, then jumped - and hit his head on the low ceiling of the doorway. It's the exit door, so one of the security cameras naturally was pointed right at it. We replayed it a few times over the following week or three :D The exterior walls of that building are extra thick, so there's about 2-3 feet of doorway before the actual door.

bobicool 4
silentsniper441 0

well you didn't fall into a cryogenic chamber, did you?

Jesseface 0

it could be worse. when i worked at sears one of the guys in electornics went around the register and tripped over a box, not only did the security guys replay it on the tv in the break room, but they put it on youtube.

Samz_Wamz 0

hahahaa! I cant believe she put that up here! I actually work with this girl! She is super sweet for all you haters out there. But it was pretty stupid! My boss helped her up from the fall and she didnt know either to cry or laugh. She suddenly busted out LAUGHING!!! And we all watched the video over and over again. The funny part is that she said that never happened to her, which made it even more funny! She was pretty awesome about it all. I actually think she posted it on youtube cause I remember seeing the link on her page.

Samz_Wamz 0

All I remember was hearing a huge crashing sound!

its_kylie_bish 1

haha!! 6969 votes for u deserved it :D no more votes for that one we gotta keep it at 6969

Samz_Wamz 0

Sorry I know people wanted to see the youtube video. Its called "What happened to me at work today."

Loved seeing it, thanks ! OP, don't sweat it. It happens to everyone. You just happened to get caught on cam :D