By Anonymous - 24/10/2010 19:29 - United States

Today, I was at work, when I got bored and started spinning around in my chair for a little fun. As I was spinning, I went to grab my phone. I missed and sent my phone flying, hitting my coworker in the face. My boss witnessed the whole thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 023
You deserved it 37 666

Same thing different taste

Comments

ohthebloodygore 16
ohthebloodygore 16
ohthebloodygore 16
KingDingALing 9

I'm a bad bad thread-jacker, and I like sitting in the naughty corner.

KingDingALing 9

I'm starting to think that the moderaters are just moderating everyone who comments on FML oftenly.

KingDingALing 9

Really, modaraters? Really? That's not funnee... They swiched my comment. -_-

If you post a comment in reply to another, and yours has nothing whatsoever to do with it, then yes, you will be moderated, I'm afraid.

KingDingALing 9

Great...the moderaters did it again... I'm 100% sure that I spelled "fuhlunneey" correctly.

TyronetheOG 0

I wish I had seen what DingaLing had said. Now I has the sad. I may just go sit in the naughty corner too.

KingDingALing 9

I'm the moderaters that like to act like jerks to people on the internet -__-

kingdingaling or whatever your name is. Maybe it's because you always reply to the first comment. Even if your comment has nothing to do with it. Just a theory.

Fortuitous 0

Ignorance, ohthebloodygore, and KaySL are without a doubt, the scariest people on this site. I mean that in the most respectful of ways. I will continue to live in my Abyss and watch the beautiful destruction unfold.

Trololololo_fml 0

87 if that was to 84 that would have been funny as ****

Ignorance is definitely one of the most affectionate people on FML.

Trololololo_fml 0

KaySL tries hard to be funny but really isn't though.

Trololololo_fml 0

Not scary. just bitchy as hell.

KingDingALing 9

Besides, who actually takes the time to read the rules? You guys are saying that you read the rules? Or did you just download the app, payed no attention to the rules, and just used the app? I'm pretty sure that some of your comments got moderated before so that tells me that you probably didn't take the time to read the commenting rules either. I guarantee you that over half of the people who downloaded this app, didn't read the rules.

KingDingALing 9

Well...since we're cursing... **** you, I hate you. I don't care, you stupid *****. You suck...dick. There, I think I made my point. :)

KingDingALing 9
KingDingALing 9

I'm just not going to argue anymore. I had a feeling that I'm going to get moderated again. Oh well, I don't care. You win.

KingDingALing 9

Wait...what are we drinking? :D I like soda! And candy! Pancakes:) I'm not the type of person who argues because I always lose the argument. :(

KingDingALing 9

I'm still under 21. :( Oh well, no one has to know! :D Chug, chug, chug, chug, chug!

Ah, this is so sweet. Who says romance is dead?

KingDingALing 9

but #8 you spelt everything right in your sentence...

KingDingALing 9

Lmao, wait! Come back! I was joking! :p

like none of you have ever had fun spinning in a chair

KingDingALing 9

Hahahaha. Hmm...sounds like fun! What's next? :D

ohsuzykuew 0
KingDingALing 9

Can we rape them and then lynch them? :D lol

KingDingALing 9

Haha! Here, I bought you a whip for not raping me and lynching me! :p

FFML_314 11

Fortuitous, you forgot someone on that list!

KiddNYC1O 20

This thread was interesting...

ohsuzykuew 0

ooh la la.... my very first moderated comment. I didn't think there was anything wrong with what I said. certainly not as bad as some of the other non-moderated comments. hmmmm... me thinks the moderators have a problem with delusions of grandeur. I wonder how long before this comment is moderated.

ohsuzykuew 0

what did I say? geez... damn frenchies!

Next time, yell "PHONEDOUKEN" really loudly. You know, at your NEXT job.