By Anonymous - 15/03/2015 17:54 - United States - Brandon

Spicy
Today, at Walmart, I overheard a lady telling a teenage girl that the secret to keeping a guy for life is giving him anal, but that it's important to clean your "shitter" beforehand. I can't believe these kinds of sick freaks actually exist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 104
You deserved it 10 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Willibobs 33

Think 'sick freaks' is taking it a bit too far. I'm more offended by your judgement of them as opposed to their conversation.

I really hope the teenager has some other person in her life to serve as a role model

Comments

This is sad... Even for Walmart standards.

Anal would definitely make me want to stay, it's a big trust thing and it feels amazing. Offering me anal or ******** more often will make me do whatever you ask more often.

He was simply saying trust is cool and the sensation is nice. Idk how that's a bad thing...

54MU31 19

Just curious about how this possibly affected you?

thecman25 14
kiana_bananaaa 7

"Sick freaks"? How about we don't judge people based on how they want to express their sexuality. Honestly, who cares if someone does anal, has vaginal sex, gives oral, is 100% abstinent, who cares? It's not your body, you're not the one having sex with her. You don't get a vote on what she should and shouldn't do

The problem isn't that the woman enjoys anal. The problem is that she's telling the teenage girl that she HAS to do anal in order to keep a man which is ****** up because you shouldn't feel as though you have to do any sexual act you may not otherwise do in order to make someone stay.

135: You don't HAVE to do anything but it is a tradeoff. Anyone, male or female, not getting sexual satisfaction will eventually leave.

You're just pissed that you didn't think of this sooner because something like this would have saved your marriage.

The funny thing is, it actually works. Over 50% of men are into anal, while roughly 1% of women actually do it.

To be fair. 1 in 10 all the men in the world are gay so that reduces the ratio of straight men to straight women That are into anal sex. So it's more like 30% to 1%.