By Anonymous - 15/03/2015 17:54 - United States - Brandon

Spicy
Today, at Walmart, I overheard a lady telling a teenage girl that the secret to keeping a guy for life is giving him anal, but that it's important to clean your "shitter" beforehand. I can't believe these kinds of sick freaks actually exist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 104
You deserved it 10 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Willibobs 33

Think 'sick freaks' is taking it a bit too far. I'm more offended by your judgement of them as opposed to their conversation.

I really hope the teenager has some other person in her life to serve as a role model

Comments

I think people are misunderstanding the 'sick freaks' part. Though I do hope OP meant it as the 'freaks' are the ones who tell young girls that they only way to keep a man is to give him anal. That should be talked about by the people in the relationship in a healthy setting to see if both party's are alright with it. Not an adult telling a young girl that she had to do it. It should be her and her partners choice.

Ah, those lovely parents that teach you the important things in life: giving anal instead of having self-respect so you're not a **** toy.

149: What's wrong with **** toys?

PimpNasty16 13

Yeah I'm WAAAAY more offended by you using the phrase "sick freaks" that only shows how absolutely arrogant and TRULY stupid you are, like your stupidity really blew my mind

ninety 25

Oh yeah, way to go. You don't like someone else "judging" and name calling, so you resort to the same tactics. Way to rise up and stick it to the man.

Those of you that consider sexual practise a bad way to maintain a relationship are living in a fantasy world. What if it had been father to son, telling him to eat pussy and remember their anniversary? Here in the real world people will leave if not sexually satisfied.

You were at Walmart. What more can you expect?

Goblin182 26

Didn't you hear what granny said? Nothing is wrong with anak, as long as you clean your shitter first.

Does op know for sure that the girl was in fact "underage"...yes it would be bad advice to give a "child", however...if the girl just looked young for her age, that's a whole different thing. If op was so "concerned" maybe they should have stepped up & said "you shouldn't give that type of advice to a minor"...otherwise, maybe op should just mind their own business so as NOT to look like a judgmental "sick freak" themselves?

Alastrina_fml 20

No sexual practice is enough to keep a SO for life. It's nice, and it helps, but it's not the only thing to keep a relationship and nobody should ever think so low of themselves that they do anything to keep it.