By Anonymous - 15/03/2015 17:54 - United States - Brandon

Spicy
Today, at Walmart, I overheard a lady telling a teenage girl that the secret to keeping a guy for life is giving him anal, but that it's important to clean your "shitter" beforehand. I can't believe these kinds of sick freaks actually exist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 104
You deserved it 10 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Willibobs 33

Think 'sick freaks' is taking it a bit too far. I'm more offended by your judgement of them as opposed to their conversation.

I really hope the teenager has some other person in her life to serve as a role model

Comments

How did y'all think you didn't get poop ask over your junk when you stuck it in?

uchihadesendent 14

I never had a relationship with a gf before but judging something before you try it isn't the way to go imo

ninety 25

To some people there are just some things that are totally unappealing for some reason or another. It's totally fine if someone wants to try something, but on the flip side of the coin it's totally fine to not want to try something, too.

HighlandShadows 48

You think he's offended by the anal? I read it more that he was disgusted someone would give explicit sex advice to a teenager. But maybe I read it wrong...

Well anal might suck ass at first, but it may be something you might rectum not doing. If you're up for it, I know you can push through!

dakotaabriannee 14

Now I'm just waiting to read an FML post from the teenage girl who received this advice.

Perhaps it's time to move or maybe shop somewhere else.

Not trying to be the odd ball, but anal is actually great! This is coming from a girl that has a boyfriend who tends to like it from time to time. I'll try anything once to spice things up.

I think "sick freak" is a little harsh

That's a really ****** up thing to say to an under aged girl... Especially since the secret to keeping a guy for life is being able to tell him when he's being an idiot without being a bitch about it.