By anonymous - 16/08/2013 14:05 - United States - Grandville

Today, at the yacht club I work at a girl ordered a Portabella wrap. She asked for no cheese or veggies, just the Portabellas. After she got the sandwich and ate half of it, she sent it back saying she didn't know it had mushrooms in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 659
You deserved it 3 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wealth is not inversely proportional to intelligence. You might just be the perfect example of ignorance, though.

Comments

BriannaMGK 15

I don't understand why she'd order something, when she has no idea what's in it, then ask to only have just the thing that she doesn't know, in it. Wtf???

Russians 1

I was there for this. Never knew our staff was on here. Just because they have money, never meant they were smart.

... ITS CALLED A PORTABELLA SANDWICH YOU RETARDED DUMASS! I'm sorry for that, I really hate stupid people. especially ones that make us run in circles for them. best of luck op :)

reymon8823 24

You should have clarified when she said no veggies that portabella's are indeed mushrooms and a vegetable at that

mushrooms aren't vegetables they are fungus

Well lucky for you, mushrooms are neither a veggie or a cheese. It's her stupidity that made her eat mushrooms.

Maybe she should learn what she's ordering before she orders it. Oh, well, stupid people. Got you on FML, didn't it?

Your lack of commas has drastically affected my brain.

Well I mean you work at a yacht club...lets be real here people.

Jesus! Wow! That girl seriously needs to be sterilized before she is able to reproduce, and bring even more stupidy and dumb shit into this world! How do you NOT know Portabella mushrooms are mushrooms?