By hozzyandie - 14/12/2010 18:02 - Ireland

Today, at the office, everyone in my department swapped secret santa presents. I bought the guy whose name I picked a DVD box-set of his favorite TV series. One of my friends got a fancy make up kit. Another got a pack of posh notebooks. I got a toilet plunger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 687
You deserved it 3 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ninjafriends 1

That's not a toilet plunger, silly. One end is the suction cup to secure it to a smooth surface. The other end is for..... Have fun!

FYL. I would secretly steal someone else's gift. I mean, they don't like you anyway, so you've got nothing to lose..

Comments

i had a gift trade today ,my friend received a perfum while i received paper clips :)

missvee98324 0

isnt it about giving, not getting?

JawneeG 0

Whoops! I clogged the toilet! See how useful it would be in that situation?

AntoshaChekhonte 6

Christmas /is/ about giving and not getting. My highlight of Christmas is buying great gifts for my friends and family and watching their faces light up when they open them. I absolutely love it. Of course, when you do put effort into being thoughtful and giving, it does suck when say... your extended family only gets you dog biscuits for your dog, wooden blocks, and a $10 gift card to Meijer and you happen to be a 16-year-old whose town doesn't even have a Meijer. Just because Christmas is about giving and not receiving doesn't mean you can't feel hurt that no one else thought to give you the same consideration you gave them.

Another great tool to get your job done! :D

musicismylife21 5

maybe they are trying to tell you something?

you_freak 7

Agreed! Maybe he should stop and take a look at what kind of a person he is to others and take the hint

Garytt 0

guy problem snatched from the bathroom at last minute

jinxthejinx 0

Am I the only one wondering what a 'posh' notebook looks like?

take that plunger and whack your ss over the head with it!