By hozzyandie - 14/12/2010 18:02 - Ireland

Today, at the office, everyone in my department swapped secret santa presents. I bought the guy whose name I picked a DVD box-set of his favorite TV series. One of my friends got a fancy make up kit. Another got a pack of posh notebooks. I got a toilet plunger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 687
You deserved it 3 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ninjafriends 1

That's not a toilet plunger, silly. One end is the suction cup to secure it to a smooth surface. The other end is for..... Have fun!

FYL. I would secretly steal someone else's gift. I mean, they don't like you anyway, so you've got nothing to lose..

Comments

perdix 29

Think of it as a career opportunity! Have you seen how much plumbers make? And when your toilet is clogged with shit, there's not some 10-cent-an-hour kid in China or India that can do a damn thing about it. Of course, they also want your ass out of the office.

FYLDeep 25

They probably figured that practical presents are the way to go. Now you have something that you'll use everyday.

I feel privileged to be privy to this information, though it makes me feel a bit loony. Maybe I'll ask my friend John to examine my head.

ryanst 7

privy? loony? John? My head hurts. I need to stop resting in my room and get out of the house.

KingDingALing 9

I'm KaySL's secret santa. I'm buying him a *****, but shhh, don't tell him...

FYLDeep 25

As if Kay needs more of those...

KingDingALing 9

He has a collection. I wouldn't know, of course...

don't worry my brother got an out of date lip gloss 

Now why is this an FML? All you have to say is: "Oh hell no you wanna give me a plunger and I got you something that you would really like than you can just suck it, okay *takes gift back* oh yeah, and I'm keeping the plunger!"

I think you're right. That would be the general idea of a "Secret" Santa. Hence the "secret"... ;)

You can now scream "BWAAAAHHHH!" and plunger your co-workers right in their faces :3