By hozzyandie - 14/12/2010 18:02 - Ireland

Today, at the office, everyone in my department swapped secret santa presents. I bought the guy whose name I picked a DVD box-set of his favorite TV series. One of my friends got a fancy make up kit. Another got a pack of posh notebooks. I got a toilet plunger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 687
You deserved it 3 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ninjafriends 1

That's not a toilet plunger, silly. One end is the suction cup to secure it to a smooth surface. The other end is for..... Have fun!

FYL. I would secretly steal someone else's gift. I mean, they don't like you anyway, so you've got nothing to lose..

Comments

At least you got a present OP so I don't see why it's so bad.

When I was a little kid, I went to a summer camp, and on the last day we did a gift exchange similar to secret Santa. I got my person a really nice gift and everyone seemed to be getting really great toys. But when it came time for my person to give me a gift, they revealed that they had forgotten about it and I got nothing. The camp instructors said that they would by candy for anyone who did not get a gift, but they forgot about that too. I was the only one without a great new toy. I will never forget that day.

looks like your chance of a good gift *puts on sunglasses* went down the toilet* YEEAAH!!!

Who buys someone a toilet plunger as a gift..? Really...

The cheap or the extremely weird. Personally it would appeal to my sense of humour.

mintcar 9

Hahaha, this reminds me of a really drunk Halloween night. Anyways OP, why are you bitching? Plungers are handy in extreme operating conditions. Also it'll last you a lot longer than a stupid make up kit. Be grateful. -_-

tic_tac_toe 0

or at least make sure there's a price cap and minimum

justbigbs 6

clogged their toilets and hide your plunger! or rent out the plunger

It might come in handy for Christmas. You never know, you might have no more room at the in.

Well... There's always the rent-a-puppies on fire-breathing-dragon-and-command-him-to-attack-the-turd-who-gave-you-that plan. Just sayin.

I got stuck with a discount card to a fancy restaurant at my dive club Christmas party. You have to spend $50 to get the $20 off. It's the kind of place where anyone but couples feel out of place, and I'm single and broke. So, FYL but don't feel too bad.