By Asdf649 - 19/05/2012 04:17 - Canada - Burlington

Today, at my wedding, my husband's drunk friend admitted that the only reason my husband and I started dating was because he was dared. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 474
You deserved it 2 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's really messed up. But obviously he liked you enough to stay and marry you. :D so no worries op.

Some relationships start out that way. You shouldn't focus on the negative though; you're obviously still together and he loves you, so that's got to count for something, right? Anyway, congratulations :)

Comments

There's a book called : the Bet. Same situation and it turns out well :3

mousse02 4

That really does suck but he loves you enough to marry you but he shouldn't go unpunished ;)

Who cares? You're in love, right? And it's a funny story to tell your children.

Hey it may have been a dare, but think of it as the push he needed to realize your are the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

When I started dating my boyfriend, I thought he was extremely weird and I kind of felt bad for him..but we've been happily together for over 3 years! Ive noticed if you date people who you don't ever expect to be with, it works out.

Baytheshark 14

Was it a dare to marry you? No, now shut up and enjoy your husband

The only reason my boyfriend and I got together was because my parents didn't know I smoked cigarettes. He would pick me up and we would drive around smoking cigarettes and talking about our lives. Eventually we realized we were falling in love, and we've been together for two years now. It's not about how you start dating; it's that you're still together and in love.

Oh shit, you're marriage is totally ruined!

mscat 0

So, whats wrong with that? Just dare him to have kids with you now!