By Asdf649 - 19/05/2012 04:17 - Canada - Burlington

Today, at my wedding, my husband's drunk friend admitted that the only reason my husband and I started dating was because he was dared. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 474
You deserved it 2 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's really messed up. But obviously he liked you enough to stay and marry you. :D so no worries op.

Some relationships start out that way. You shouldn't focus on the negative though; you're obviously still together and he loves you, so that's got to count for something, right? Anyway, congratulations :)

Comments

ahoovs6 4

That must suck. What did your husband say?

That sucks but he obviously liked you enough to marry you! If that was a film, you'd be happy....

I dont see the FML in this? Either A) He is way out of your league but was dared to go and managed to look deeper then that. Meaning: Lucky you Or B) He thought you where way out of his league and needed to be dared to build up courage, meaning you are probably very good looking and managed to find yourself a decent guy who will not be very likely to cheat on you. Otherwise you might have ended up with some very good looking guy with nothing else who would most likely be cheating on you as soon as you get knocked up. Either way i see this as a Win/Win for you. So stop complaining and thank the person who dared him.

Hey he married you. He must have got attached at the first date.

constipatedlady 0

Oh who cares about that! I didn't even like my husband much at first. I only started to pay attention to him to make some girl I hated jealous. We ended up happily in love! OP FYL for caring about such a silly thing.

So what? My hope is that on your 50th wedding anniversary you can tell the story and have everyone laugh with you.

WeeniesMom 8

Yeah but he did fall for you and that's all the matters. :3

Well, obviously, he feels differently about you now. He loves you! If he didn't he wouldn't have married you, right?