By thepixies842 - 19/05/2014 15:34 - Canada - Warkworth

Spicy
Today, at my job at a fast-food restaurant, I once again got called into the men's bathroom to break up sex between two homeless people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 124
You deserved it 6 470

thepixies842 tells us more.

McDonalds.. let the puns roll:)

Top comments

Well... if you insist. They turned the bathroom into their play place and didn't give a McShit what anyone had to say about it.

Comments

and that kids, is why you should stay in school

And hope for a falling unemployment rate!

I hate when people say drivel like this. Some people don't have a choice. I'm working 3 jobs right now just to work my way through college. Sometimes you have to do crappy jobs to help pay for a better future.

Which proves his point...stay in school or this will be your permanent type of job. Minimum education + minimum enthusiasm + minimum effort = minimum wage. Looking on the positive side of it you're doing what you can to either move up or start a career in a different work force.

Justy101 23

Minimum effort? Working at Macca's is gruelling. I would know because I used to work there. The reason I put up with such a shitty job is because, here in Australia, Macca's pay is pretty damn good for a part time job. But I'd still choose less pay over working at Macca's. Oh, the things they made me do... *shivers*

Llama_Face89 33

Hey you don't know for sure they weren't both guys.

Either way they needed a protein shake.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

"Uh, excuse me, um sir... excuse me sir... um hello? Excuse me, you can't- that isn't- ..."

Sure it wasn't dirty mike and the boys

"we're going to have sex in your car, it WILL happen again!" love that movie

xKrisSmoove 21

So the Burger King and Dairy Queen got together and made a Carl's Jr.

bring a hose in and spray them like dogs.