By kevinfmls - 16/01/2016 03:27 - United States - Reston

Today, at college, I asked the girl who usually sits next to me if she wanted to team up on our latest assignment. She gave me a disgusted look, said "Um, I'm MARRIED. Creep." and walked away. Seriously, what the fuck? FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 153
You deserved it 1 505

kevinfmls tells us more.

I haven't seen this until almost 3 months later! Thanks for the support, turns out she was LYING about being married and just wanted to not work with me in the most obvious way.

Top comments

dman798 18

Maybe she didn't hear you right? You can only hope

Wow she's full of herself. You definitely dodged a bullet not pairing with her OP.

Comments

BooBooKittyF11 21

shes just rude just cuz you work on a project doesnt mean you're trying to sleep with her

I am so sorry. I didn't mean to click YDI my thumb slipped :(

katachristic 19

Sorry, I left my best comeback in your mom's mouth.

Definitely an idiot and full of herself.

There are people so vain that they think that any sort of contact or communication from a member of the opposite sex is an attempt to "pick them up". I was at a wedding once and a woman was there without her husband. I asked her to dance because she was alone and thought she may enjoy it. After the wedding all the talk was about how I "tried to pick up on a married woman". I wasn't even remotely interested in her sexually.

Maybe in the past she's had guys team up with her in an attempt to get in her pants and refuse to actually work on the project? Probably still doesn't excuse her actions but there's definitely *some* reason for her to react that way that doesn't necessarily imply the OP did anything wrong.

maybe you are like me op, and can't quite control your facial expressions..you might have scared her :)) or she's conceited thinking everyone who approaches her wants to get closer XP don't worry bout it!

I just hope she ended up in a crap team or partnership for the assignment!

"I said 'do you want to work on this assignment together?' NOT 'Wanna ****?'"

I haven't seen this until almost 3 months later! Thanks for the support, turns out she was LYING about being married and just wanted to not work with me in the most obvious way.