By Anonymous - 13/12/2010 06:29 - United States

Today, at Arby's, there were two cute guys behind me in line. Right before ordering, my dad said loudly "Go get the calorie sheet. You need to lose more weight before you think about going after those guys." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 965
You deserved it 5 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is what parents do; embarrass their kids at any chance they get. Besides, if the guys got put off by his words then you don't want them anyway. And you know how much you weigh and if you're happy with it, then let it be and just laugh it off.

Comments

So your dad **** blocked you? What a dick

sharkwkrox 0
mandypandypants 4

I honestly don't understand why parents feel the need to publicly humiliate their kids in public. My dad does it to me all the time whenever there guys around that he knows I like.

As far as I can tell most parents view it as their right to embarrass their kid(s) as they see fit. It probably is to try and teach them not to get too easily fussed over things or something, or just 'cause it's fun from their point of view, but still, it's just something parents do.

FatMan23 10

Are you gonna take me home tonight ? Ah down beside that red firelight Are you gonna let it all hang out ? Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round

I wont talk about your father because I wouldnt want anyone to talk about my dad, but he was wrong. I dont know what size you are but I know that as a size 14 I think that I am very sexy. No matter my weight loss goal of 40lbs, i still catch my fair share of hotties. Dont even sweat the small stuff. I know how hard it can be to lose weight. This is what is helping me humblebeginningsin2cash2.com. Hope this helps. Love yourself regardless!!!

haha that's freaking hilarious ur dad must have some good jokes

Ouch. He was probably trying to sabotage your flirting attempts before they started. Fathers have an unfortunate habit of being overprotective of their little girls. My dad's the same way, although he would never make a comment like that in public. Sorry you had to go through that, OP.

You are a pervert for thinking about going after one of them. All women girls are more perverted then men. !!!

redhedsaysrawr 18

Umm, welcome to the 21st century, where TALKING TO SOMEONE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX is not "perverted". Just get off the internet, that was one of the stupidest comments I've seen all day.

@103 I second that motion. 101's comment is ridiculous:: "Women girls" and being perverted for "thinking" about approaching someone you are attracted to? *sigh*

if he is so concerned about your weight maybe he shouldnt feed you shit fast food