By Anonymous - 13/12/2010 06:29 - United States

Today, at Arby's, there were two cute guys behind me in line. Right before ordering, my dad said loudly "Go get the calorie sheet. You need to lose more weight before you think about going after those guys." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 965
You deserved it 5 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is what parents do; embarrass their kids at any chance they get. Besides, if the guys got put off by his words then you don't want them anyway. And you know how much you weigh and if you're happy with it, then let it be and just laugh it off.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I like when people automatically assume OP is fat just cause it involves food and weight maybe op isn't fat an their father just likes embarrassing her? and there is nothing yuck about being fat unless you like can't move your legs because of it.

cassey419 0

there is nothing wrong with being fat some ppl aren't born with the ability to eat whatever they want and still weigh 100 pounds

Rawket_Lawnchair 0

22 and 49 - stop feeding the troll. Also, she's right, OP needs to stop being a fatass.

SmallTownCutie 0

I'm guessing that she isn't that fat since her dad said she needed to lose some MORE weight, not weight in general. Just guessing.

15 she just hasn't learned to throw up her food like you yet. maybe you can teach her.

Seriously #22 and #49? There's nothing wrong with being fat? I wish I could slap you both.

In old times and still in some societies being fat is a sign of health/wealth and give me one reason why being fat is wrong.

Increased risk of heart disease and diabetes. Low self esteem which leads to depression. Constant fatigue which decreases ones productivity. Clothes cease to fit. etc.

aamor01 0

you all criticizing fat ppl are just stuck up shallow ppl who are so damn riue and need to get over yourselves.and I am not fat BTW before anyone make that comment I'm just fed up with rude ppl on here.

Pb25797051 0

he was right. you are shallow and FAT?!? and you expect to get a cute guy? and then call HIM shallow when he rejects you?

aamor01 0

who says she is fat dumbass? her dad just said that she should loose MORE weight..not " U r fat"

Pb25797051 0

89 you are the dumbass here. you are a HUGE idiot damn

I'm sure your dad was just looking out for you. I doubt it was because he wanted to eat the 3 Beef N Cheddars, large curly fries, potato cakes, and large Jamocha shake you had ordered.

sourgirl101 28

Don't forget the horsey sauce.(: That's right, I like curly fries!

EXTRA Horsey sauce. That shit goes well on anything - fries, roast beef, shakes, my nipples, burgers, pasta... Wait, what?

Your dad's funny. Score one for the awesome dad.

Diet and fast food in the same sentence while thinking about a 3 way with the cute guys in line. cover yourself in mayo.

your dad is an asshole!!! that's so horrible!!

ha that's funny I remember going to arby's with my friend and hearing those exact words

mintcar 9

Arbys? The food is disgusting.

No no no, minty! Arby's is delicious! Of course, being very drunk helps.