By -_- - 07/10/2015 11:29 - United States - San Francisco

Today, at a soccer game held by my girlfriend's family, some idiot went to kick the ball, missed by a mile, and hit the ground hard. So I started a slow, sarcastic clap. I got a load of angry looks, followed by verbal abuse when we found out he'd split his head open on the ground. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 970
You deserved it 32 440

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even if he hadn't split his head you shouldn't have done that.

Comments

Don't feel bad OP. i would have done the same thing. Not laughing isn't going to heal his head so what's the harm in it. If I do something embarassing I expect people to laugh, that's part of it. All the people in this thread are just sensitive little kids that get offended over nothing.

Sorry to hear that OP, but maybe you should join the skeleton war to keep your mind off things?

meh, people here hate you, dude... I like you.

shit. wrong thumb. i gave you a -1. :(

hahaha.... yeah, I hate it when this happens.

SystemofaBlink41 27

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're probably the guy everyone hates.

If it makes OP feel better, one time my friends were being dicks so I went to go find my other friends. Two of the assholes ran up to me and I could hear them laughing and as they got closer, one stepped on the back of my foot and I stumbled forward and she stumbled to the right. I started laughing because she deserved it but then it got awkward because she was in a lot of pain. I stopped laughing and we took her to the sickbay. I went back to my 'friends' to tell them what happened and the little shit that saw it told everyone she saw me stick my foot out and trip the girl. ******* assholes still think I tripped her two years later.

Well you sound like a bit of a **** don't you lol

I'm sorry but I would have done the same.

U act immature but he wasn't better at all