Game, set, and match

By Ouch - 19/07/2015 14:36 - United States - Charlotte

Today, I was at a professional tennis match. The ball was hit extremely hard, resulting in it going into the crowd. And when I say crowd, I mean my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 331
You deserved it 2 136

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's totally my luck. I kept telling my friend I didn't want to go watch her volleyball game because I knew I'd get hit. Finally let her convince me and as I walked in the door I got hit.

Comments

giantsfan2010 23

Thats something my dad would say to me when I was a kid to make me laugh every time I got hurt

hopefully it was allowed to go home with a new loving family. provided he was able to look past the way the ball expressed his love ?

I guess you could that was a... Foul play...

And it was that day that you knew that you where destined to be a pro tennis player

That sucks! Did you get to keep the ball at least?

That's totally my luck. I kept telling my friend I didn't want to go watch her volleyball game because I knew I'd get hit. Finally let her convince me and as I walked in the door I got hit.

Let's just hope, for the sake of everyone else, you didn't make a racket.

That happens. There have many people who've taken balls to the face. That still really sucks though, FYL.

It's apparently a way to earn a promotion!

It's good to be sharpova there when you're in a tenniserena. The tennis players don't care about anyone, roger that. And is it their fault when you get struck by a ball? Nada(l).