By nerdsgetmehot - 07/04/2011 16:55 - United States

Today, at 21 years old, I am still so flat chested that I can't even fit into training bras meant for 12 year olds. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 825
You deserved it 5 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Godsuncle, just because she's turned on by nerds she can't be hot? Look up her profile, you ass wrinkle. She's quite cute.

Comments

Oh ****, sorry nerds. Probably should've thought about that. *facepalm* I never said anything!

Decodedman 1

Nothing wrong with getting breast implants, a long as you get then because you want to and not because someone else wants yout to have 'em. My gf keeps commenting that she wants implants, and I keep telling her I prefer her the way she is. I could care less because she has perfect nipples. Mmm, nipples.... (Dammit. That happens every time.)

Oh yeah? How would you suggest that I come up with thousands of dollars for implants? :(

Decodedman 1

Not saying you SHOULD get implants..only that there's nothing wrong with getting them if it's your choice, for your own reasons. As for how you can afford them...you come off as an intelligent person. You work hard, save money, and in a few years down the road, buy 'em (if you wanted them).

daddyG90 0

dam cheer up nothing wrong wit tht

breast size doesn't matter. the guys that care about size are douches. sorry for the language

daddyG90 0

yea but guyz got their problem with wishing some parts were bigger im i rite o wat

MoosieBoyy 0

damn... breast implants babe :) but don't worry some guy will love you for you and your small boobs :)

I do have a man who loves my small boobs. And I don't want implants. :)

then, why, pray tell, are you FML-ing, doll? if you're happy with what you look like and have a man who's happy, too, then what's this whole FML even about? are you just fishing for compliments???

Because she wants to post one and has every right to do it.

No, I'm not fishing for compliments. I'm not happy with my body all the time; I'm not even happy with it HALF the time. But there are times when I look in the mirror and realize that I'm basically proportionate, so it's not a big deal. Those times are less common than when I look in the mirror and feel hideous. Having a man who loves me and loves my body (who doesn't just "accept" my small chest but is legitimately attracted to it) helps, but it's not a cure-all for my problems. The doubt about my appearance is still there.