By DisturbedMan - 15/01/2014 22:29 - United Kingdom - Maidstone

Spicy
Today, as if having to endure the noises of my parents having sex in the next room wasn't painful enough, my mom decided to shout, "Yeah! Like a horse!" I want to cry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 129
You deserved it 5 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, if your dad us hung like a horse she's a lucky woman. Be happy for them and next time put on headphones ;)

Well they say what's in the jeans is passed down in the genes. I'd say having a horse **** isn't such a bad thing OP.

Comments

How old are you to be a disturbed "man" living with your parents?

I think id be a disturbed woMAN if i heard my parents having sex.

ZY1431 24

headphones work best in situations like this

I feel your pain, my parents bedroom is right under mine and sometimes in the middle of the night i can hear my dad when they are having sex...i can never fall back asleep after that....

perdix 29

Maybe they're talking about how much you eat? Even if it's what we're really thinking, it's not as bad as hearing "Is it in?"

Hahahhhh. Poor guy. Gonna be OK after a while lill nigga

Theres just some things you cannot un-hear...

Sex is a natural thing, I don't get why you are so freaked out by it. let your parents have some fun

Why we're you trying to listen to them should be the actual question lol. Sorry OP but find something to get that noise out next time lol

why is it painful to hear your parents having sex?, I'd understand uncomfortable or awkward but painful?

If youre really that daft to not understand the concept of an imagery word to help the reader understand the feelings of the OP, then you shouldnt be here. However, if you want some sort of relation to wrap your head around, here you go: pain makes you cringe, hearing youre parents having sex makes you cringe; therefore by correlation, hearing your parents having sex is painful. Happy?