By anonymous - 11/04/2009 13:23 - United States

Today, as I was walking into CVS, two older men outside said to me "Young lady, please consider us on your way out." Thinking they were hitting on me, I rolled my eyes and said "Screw you." When I walked back outside, I realized they were asking for AIDS donations. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 529
You deserved it 86 225

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SpunkT 0

Wow, way to overreact. One thing this site has taught me is a lot of girls think they're getting hit on when they aren't. ******* get over yourself. You probably aren't that pretty.

collegegirl8 0

YDI, how in the world could you think that they were hitting on you?

Comments

efftthhiiss 0

how does "please consider us on your way out" sound like hitting on you? you're a complete dumbass.

#11- most people asking for AIDS donations are doing so for AIDS research and education. There's a good chance those two men didn't even have the disease.

vt_mruhlin 0

THEY deserved it. Bunch of bums wanting a handout because they were too lazy to use a condom...

i agree with #1 that doesnt even sound like they were hitting on you. you are an arrogant bitch.

That's what you get when you're such a selfish bitch. YDI

Yet another FML which is caused by people being needlessly rude! Even if they were hitting on you, there is no need to be so mean and rude... YDI

Wow YDI so much. And #12, Jesus Christ! Condoms can break, and birth control can fail. Also it can be passed through from mother to child.

smashyy 0

That's just messed up. Look before you speak. YDI.

@11 "maybe all the people dissing her on here should take a second and put themselves in her shoes." I'm a man and would love to get catcalls, sexual harassed, etc. I'm a good looking young man and in today's society a girl can't ask a man out or she is the one who plays hard to get. I can never be in her shoes since society makes it so that I have to do the chasing and such. Give me a couple years of the catcalls, ass slaps, etc and I'll report back to you. But at this current date I don't think I'd give to ***** if some ugly betty or hot milf or 5 armed girl decided to make some sexual pass at me. I'd probably smile and thank them and go on my way.