The opposite of a good idea

By gorokhan2 - 27/04/2020 17:00

Today, I wanted to prank my girlfriend by giving her a jump scare. Right before I tried to scare her in an empty parking lot, she turned towards me, pepper-sprayed me in the eyes and kicked me in the balls. When she realized it was me, she called me an asshole and dumped on the spot and drove away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 759
You deserved it 4 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you mean "dumped ME on the spot". After learning about the old man who shaped his shit into a castle earlier, I didn't need to hear two freaky poop stories before my first cup of coffee!

Comments

I hope you mean "dumped ME on the spot". After learning about the old man who shaped his shit into a castle earlier, I didn't need to hear two freaky poop stories before my first cup of coffee!

You didn't realize the phrase "scared the shit out of" could be literal?

Oh, I realized it all too well. I was just trying to squeeze it out of my brain and excrete the memory. I hope I can wipe it clean and not leave any dingleberries of the disturbing imagery.

So, maybe dumping you was extreme. Trying to scare your former GF, in a parking lot. Where REAL RAPE can occur, was not the brightest idea on your part.

Nope. Not extreme at all. The OP demonstrated a fundamental lack of respect for her and she was prepared to make a decision in the moment that reflected this.

yes because every boo scare is work ruining a good relationship

mmdavis 8

Wow yeah so funny to try and scare a girl in an environment we actively fear because that’s where we get kidnapped and raped. I’d dump someone who would pull that kinda prank too. YDI

lifeis4me 20

I feel like you should know this, but I’ll say it anyway. Getting attacked in an empty parking lot is terrifying, especially for women. People are always on high alert in creepy places like that because they never know what could happen.

WOW you are an idiot. Lesson learned I hope.

Mathalamus 24

You deserved it.... and you got off lightly.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.