By anonymous - 11/04/2009 13:23 - United States

Today, as I was walking into CVS, two older men outside said to me "Young lady, please consider us on your way out." Thinking they were hitting on me, I rolled my eyes and said "Screw you." When I walked back outside, I realized they were asking for AIDS donations. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 529
You deserved it 86 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SpunkT 0

Wow, way to overreact. One thing this site has taught me is a lot of girls think they're getting hit on when they aren't. ******* get over yourself. You probably aren't that pretty.

collegegirl8 0

YDI, how in the world could you think that they were hitting on you?

Comments

SpunkT 0

Way to over react. One thing this site has taught me is a lot of girls think they are getting hit on when they aren't. ******* get over yourself. You probably aren't that pretty. Also how the hell did you think that they were hitting on you? That's not really a pick up line.

Chances are any time you see people ask you something like that outside a CVS, they are going to be standing there for donations for some kind of program I hope you at least donated when you walked back out and realized... lol

Wow, you must really have a high opinion of yourself and think that every man on the planet wants to get into your panties.

okay, it's just a defense thing when woman react that way. if you were a girl and an old man said that to you; you have no idea who they are and she obviously didn't see any type of donation table set up, I'm sure you wouldn't be all cheery. it's not a superiority complex. it's keeping yourself safe. she could have just ignored them, but oh well. maybe all the people dissing her on here should take a second and put themselves in her shoes.

I've been in the guys' shoes too often to care about hers. Doesn't seem to matter the circumstance, if I say hello to a girl, she'll often give me a dirty look like I'm trying to hit on her when I'm just being friendly.

I've been in the girl's shoes as well. However, I wasn't rude to someone that wasn't being vulgar. If something had been said that was ACTUALLY offensive, I would understand the response. But something like "please consider us on your way out" doesn't scream creep to me, especially on the sidewalk of CVS. Most women need to pull their heads out of their own asses and realize that there is always someone prettier and/or smarter.

SpunkT 0

I'm with #4. You better have given them some money. It doesn't really make up for being a giant bitch but it's a step in the right direction.

Yet another FML that was caused by rudeness. Even if they were hitting on you, it's still bloody rude! Eugh.

SpunkT 0

#9 I'm a girl and I wouldn't have done that. I would have been confused and ask them what they meant. "Please consider us on your way out" doesn't sound like a pick up line to me. And just cause she didn't see anything set up doesn't mean it wasn't there. Some people are oblivious to the world.

#1 poses an excellent question. I know "please consider me on your way out" isn't a pickup line I've ever heard.

I'm hoping once you realized your mistake, you explained what happened and gave them a very generous donation. And by "a very generous donation", I mean "all the money you had on you."