By simply2010 - 30/09/2010 08:19 - United States

Today, and every day, a homeless looking man walks into my work, sits down and stares. I'm new to the job so, trying to make new friends, when the guy walked in this time, I went over to a co worker I was really clicking with, and went off about how creepy he was. He replied with "Who, my dad?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 749
You deserved it 32 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RODEOqueen 0

Ouch. That's why you shouldn't try to make friends by putting other people down.

Ahahaha that's when you back away slowly and compliment on how attractive his father is

Comments

that's what u gut for gossiping. now go to your room.

wwerulez14 6

ALWAYS ASK WHO IT IS BEFORE YOU GO CALLING THEM NAMES! God.... If you're gonna judge someone, at least do it right...

YDI for having a job, for being easily creeped out, for trying to make friends with someone who has a hobo for a father, and most of all for trying to make friends at all. You make me sick.

I would have saud something likeeeeee... o ok it's good knowing that's ur dad ! I was wondering why he's always here and how he dresses so casualy !

glambert1998 0

ouch.next time ask who he is first

heygirlhey7 0

niiiice. tht why u ask: "who's tht?" FIRST

this happens to me with my dad on school trips and stuff cos i go to an all girls school and he looks naturally creepy from a distance but is actually lovely :)

Fatalally 4

And that's when your supposed to say... No that guy over...there...I guess he left :/...and bam problem solved. But yes, YDI for trying to put someone else down to moe yourself feel better.

simply2010 0

Aha actually that is sorta what i did! a man walked in right after my comment and i said no him ... idk if he fell for it or not.... But i still felt horrible... learning lesson for me! i am much more careful about what i say about others now!